Saturday, December 5, 2009

Making a Difference

These days it seems en vouge to "want to change lives." If I meet another person that professes to want to change lives, i think i'm going to have to ask them "how?" Don't we know just by merely interacting with one another, we're changing lives? Every interaction I have these days leaves me with thought. Strangers in the gas station. Classmates at school. Ushers at church.

I finally saw the move "Precious." It made me laugh, cry and want to make a difference. No matter how hard we think we have it, someone else is moving mountains in a worse situation.

Pushing...vowing to make a difference...period.

~ ILANDGUL

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking when I was putting on my daughter's coat how I'M BLESSED to provide my child with a coat when she is cold and food and a decent home. I want to make a difference by starting some type of organization for needy children because they are so innocent in this world. I want to strive to make a difference everyday.

    ReplyDelete